Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Fresh News Insider!
These terms and conditions explain the guidelines for using Fresh News Insider’s Website, which can be found at https://freshnewsinsider.com/.
We presume you agree to these terms and conditions by using this Website. Only continue to use Fresh News Insider if you agree to all of the terms and conditions on this page.
The wording used in these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice is as follows: as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “You are” refer to you, the person who logs on to this Website and agrees to the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ourselves,” and “Us” are all references to our Company. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” relate to both the Client and us. Under and subject to Dutch law, all terms related to the offer, acceptance, and payment are required to assist the Client in the most suitable way to satisfy the Client’s demands about the supply of the Company’s specified services. Any usage of the terminology mentioned above or other terms in the singular, plural, or capitalization are considered interchangeable and relate to the same thing.
Most interactive websites utilize cookies to help us obtain the user’s data for each visit. Cookies are used on our Website to allow the operation of specific parts, making it simpler for visitors. Cookies may also be used by certain of our affiliate/advertising partners.
Unless otherwise stated, Fresh News Insider and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fresh News Insider. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Fresh News Insider for personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not
- Republish material from Fresh News Insider
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Fresh News Insider
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Fresh News Insider
- Redistribute content from Fresh News Insider
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof
Sections of this Website allow users to publish and discuss thoughts and information in certain areas of the Website. Fresh News Insider does not monitor, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments before their visibility on the Website. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Fresh News Insider, its agents, or affiliates. Comments represent the thoughts and opinions of the individual who submits them. Fresh News Insider shall not be responsible for the Comments or any responsibility, damages, or costs caused or incurred as a consequence of the use of, publication of, or display of the Comments on this Website, to the extent allowed by applicable laws.
Fresh News Insider reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to post the Comments on our Website and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property right, including, without limitation, any third-party copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that infringes on privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or to highlight commercial or criminal behavior.
Thus, you give Fresh News Insider a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or medium.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations may link to our Website:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations and online directory distributors may link to our Website as they link to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System-wide Accredited.
- Companies are not authorized to connect to our Website except soliciting non-profit organizations.
- Charity shopping malls and charity fundraising clubs.
These organizations are free to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link:
- It is not deceiving in any manner.
- Does not indicate sponsorship, support, or approval of the connecting party’s goods or services.
- Fits within the context of the connected site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Consumer and business information providers
- dot.com community sites; organizations or other groups representing the charity
- Online directory distributors; internet portals; accountancy, legal, and consulting businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for Fresh News Insider’s absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the following conditions are met:
- It is not misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party and its goods or services.
- It is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations named in paragraph 2 above and would like to connect to our Website, please get in touch with us by e-mail at Fresh News Insider. Please provide your name, the name of your organization, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Accredited organizations may connect to our Website in the following ways:
- By using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator is linked
- Any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of information on the linking party’s site.
No use of Fresh News Insider’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may only construct frames around our Webpages that modify our Website’s visual presentation or look with prior approval and written consent.
We will not be liable for any material on your Website. You promise to protect and defend us against any claims from your Website. There shall be no link(s) on any Website that might be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal or that infringes, otherwise infringes, or facilitates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We retain the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or any specific link. You agree to remove any links to our Website promptly upon request. We also retain the right, at any moment, to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy. By connecting to our Website regularly, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on this Website objectionable, please get in touch with us and let us know. Here We will examine requests to remove links but are not obligated to do so or react directly to you.
We can not guarantee the accuracy of the material on this Website. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we guarantee that the Website will stay accessible or that the content on the Website will be kept up to date.
We exclude any guarantees, representations, and conditions about this Website and its usage to the fullest degree authorized by relevant law. Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury, our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, our or your liability in any way that is prohibited by applicable law, or our or your liability in any way that applicable law may not exclude.
The disclaimer’s liability restrictions and restrictions on liability outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding sentence; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage as long as the Website and the content, tools, and services remain free.